Advertise the Spellscriber ! ;)

Go down

Advertise the Spellscriber ! ;)

Post  Doping on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 am

Hello anyone Smile

- Im new here and english aint my motherlanguage - so be warned Wink .

When starting i had a lot of running until lvl 40something to get most of my chanter spells together from around the world. (Really forgot where to get the low spells in a SoF - world.)

Then - occasionally - i thanked unknown other players (/ooc) for dropping 50+ chanty spells in the newbeemerchant at the pok mainkbank.

---> SOMEONE TOLD ME THERES A SPELLSCRIBER !

This is a main feature of this server and REALLY should be advertised and highlighted in the "Server Greeters" textbox. I was (wrong but) disappointed at the start to have to grind all this stuff again for getting my spells! (Really thought about going through all this again or just leave and try something else!)

So please give neewbees a hint ( not anyone will preliminary read all posts here on the boards) and highlight this infos where i supposed to find it ? Wink

- no offense meant, just my 5 cents of nonsense Wink

have fun all

Doping

Doping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advertise the Spellscriber ! ;)

Post  Benedick on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 am

Fact is: Eventually there won't -be- a spell scriber. Higher level spells will be crafted or quested.
I promise, the spell bits won't be as rare as they are on Live.

Benedick
Managment
Managment

View user profile http://moebiushighway.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Venecha on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Aye, that is right. Since the spell scriber will be going away in the VERY near future, we are not advertising it anywhere. When I first built the server, he was supposed to be difficult to discover the first time and I'd intended him to randomly change.

Now that the spells are being populated and organized on the vendors, once that is completed, he will only be selling the 66+ spells at an increased cost. Once the 66+ loot drops, tradeskill combines, etc have been verified, he'll go away completely.

Enjoy him while you can!
Venecha

Venecha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doping on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm

ahh - ok ) , thanks for the info )

have fun all

doping

Doping

View user profile