Bot aggro problems.

Go down

Bot aggro problems.

Post  Sinclipse on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

I was thinking, I don't know about anyone else, but my threat is nothing compared to my monk, I have better weapons then him, hell I have him just using his fists and he yanks off of me all the time, it could just be, I need to get Discs and then he won't but at the same time, I was talking to Scopilo, and she has a SK that can hardly keep agro as a tank... So, maybe you can put a code in to make them NOT attack for... 2-3 seconds, or till 97% (easy code if you need help, I can help you guys), *shrug* just something to think about, I spose.

Thanks!
Sinclipse ~Beta Tester~

Sinclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bot aggro problems.

Post  Sinclipse on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:49 am

Or maybe give the monks a FD code for when they get to like, 40% HP or so, they FD (I have the code for that too)

Sinclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re

Post  Protector on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

It is not you, The bots ( melle type ) will steal aggro from the best of PC tanks. This is where bot tactics come into play. If you on on everyday trash you have NP kicking the crap out of you can use what ever combo of bots you want. If you are fighting a boss or harder mobs use the following tatics.

1) You tanking ( assuming you are a melle type ) on boss mobs have 1 tank and rest ranged dps. the ranged dps will not still aggro no matter how much damage they do. the healers bots only have 1 bot to heal also. Bot healers are pugs anyway. Go watch Sneg rough up some tougher bosses, that will help you with tatics.

2) If you are a caster, give your tank the best gear first and use the same tatics as above.

You will find out that this helps alot on harder mobs. At high level ranger bots rock for ranged DPS and stand where ever you tell them too and never move on attack. Be prepared to gear a few diffrent types of bots, they will all come in handy depending on what mob you are after.

Thanks

Protector
Protector
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Protector

View user profile http://desdemona.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinclipse on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

So, now I need to farm bows, where to farm, where to farm.

Sinclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Judah on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Is there no way to make the non tank melee bots have less aggro?

Judah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum