Gannor's Fact Files: Gods And You!

Go down

Gannor's Fact Files: Gods And You!

Post  Gannor on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm

'Allo, and welcome to the first edition of Gannor's Fact Files! This is intended to be a recurring program to keep you wise to the world of Norrath! For our first issue, we're running deep, and what can be deeper than the big, phenomenal cosmic powers behind "it all"? The Gods of Norrath are divded in several differant arrangements, as follow:

Good, Neutral, and Evil Gods

Order, Discord, and passive Gods.

Fundamental Forces of Existance, Ideological Concepts, Ascended Extras

Mainstream Religions, Obscure Cult Status, Does Not Want Followers.

I'll give you an idea where each God falls in these tables as we cover them individually, explain who they are, why they are, and just what kind of person they are as company for dinner, including some of the other Gods' own views on the subject in question! These will be listed by their stature among the pantheon, starting with, in Part 1:

Founded the Universe:

The Nameless, Creator of Everything
Neutral, Passive, Fundamental, Do Not Want
What can I offer that the name itself doesn't suggest? Big, unimaginable, shapeless "thing" that coughed up all of reality because it was bored. Compare this one with the classic, old-testiment-style Judao-Christian GOD, YHVH and you'll get the general idea. It doesn't act, it doesn't have followers, and nobody quite knows what it is. The only mark upon the universe it has made, visible to Mortals, is a single "avatar" we'll cover next.

What do They have to say?
Mithaniel Marr: Well... it's just sort of this... big... thing, you know?
Zebuxoruk: I don't believe there's some all-powerful force controls my destiny.
Innoruuk: I hate you.

Roehn Theer, Avatar of the Nameless
Neutral, Order, Fundamental, Order, Do Not Want
Little is known of this mysterious thing. It is said that when all the original Gods were lined up, The Nameless created a being to keep them all in balance. So, of course, the Gods ganged up, ganked him, and we have never seen hide nor hair since. Oh well, so much for that idea.

What do they have to say?
Fennin Ro: PWND!
Mithaniel Marr: Don't look at me, I never heard of this guy.
Innoruuk: I hate you!

The Greater Elemental Gods:

The Rathe Council of Twelve
Neutral, Order, Fundamental, Do Not Want
Twelve guys made of living roots and dirt. They are pretty-much the living embodiment of solid matter. Which means they spend all century standing around like rocks. They were once besieged by an empire of Rallos Zek's creations from Norrath, and their physical forms were executed in the mountains now named after them. This resulted in Giants, Ogres, Goblins and Orcs all becoming stupid for all-time, when the Rathe do what rocks tend to do - break the hand that hits them.

Bristlebane: I brought paper! I win!
Rallos Zek: *angry grumble*
Innoruuk: I hate rocks.

Fennin Ro, Tyrant of Fire
Neutral, Discord, Fundamental, Worship by Demons Only
Fennin Ro is big, mean, and forever insatiable. Father of Solusek Ro and Druzzil Ro, Grandfather to Aeyonae Ro, and the creator of all Demon Kind, Fennin's got a rap sheet that spans the cosmos. Luckily, he's too busy trying to entertain and please himself, he doesn't give a rat's hind end over Norrath.

Solusek Ro: The Ro Family are like the Mafia of the Metaphysical. Meet the bloody Don, mate.
Druzzil Ro: Why was Magic born from Fire? The universe may never know! Teehee!
Innoruuk: ... This doesn't even have anything to do with me! Man, I hate fire!

Xegony, Queen of Air

She's giant, graceful, full of beauty and finess... and a bit of an air head. The Greater Elemental Goddess of Air lives in a realm of glass and rainbows, and prettymuch sits in perpetual attention deficit disorder.

Veeshan: Sky isn't the same as Air. Confuse us at your own peril.
Terris Thule: Uhg... preppy.
Innoruuk: Stop pestering me! I hate you!

The Triumverite of Water
Made up of three Gods with their own personalities: Povar the Vapor Lord is mysterious and quiet. E'Ci the Wintry Guardian is a cold hearted ice queen. And Tarrew Marr, the Lord of Water, is a mild mannered man with scaley fish legs, noted for being the father of Mithaniel and Erolissi Marr. Who's the mother? Nooooo idea. Then again, as Fennin demonstrates, Elements seem to be able to make all the kids they want, single handed. ... okay, that was a bad, bad choice of words.

Mithaniel Marr: Yeah, I must be the only God that gives a flip abour Father's Day.
Prexus: Damn fine fellow... but he cheats at cards. I kid, I kid.
Innoruuk: I hate live interviews.

Gannor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gannor's Fact Files: Gods And You!

Post  Gannor on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm

The Dark Gods:

Bertoxxulous, The Plaguebringer, God of Decay, God of Disease
Evil, Discord, Conceptual, Mainstream
Good old Bert. Okay, maybe not so good, but he sure is old. By some accounts, Bertoxxulous was the second God of Influence ever created by the Elements, intended to balance Tunare and her Growth before life over-stuffed the universe. Bertox is a casual God uninterested with wrath and preaching. He's a natural born, Machiavellian corrupter known for his covert works and quiet demeanor. Like death itself, he waits in the wings and steals you away slowly.
Bertoxxulous is unique among the Conceptual, the Gods of Influence, in that he relies soley on the races of others. He creates only diseases, and calls upon converts from every walk of life to proliferate them. It comes as a shock, then that Bertoxxulous is - in fact - not the inventor nor progenator of The Undead. That is a story for another time, though.

Tholluxe Paells: Heheh... you do NOT want to know... what we've been up to!
Karana: Knowing who YOU are, Tholuxe, you're bloody right I don't!
Innoruuk: Don't spoil the surprise. I hate spoilers.
Tunare: Squick.

Rallos Zek, The Warlord, God of War, The Rathe's Despair
Evil, Passive, Conceptual, Mainstream
Tall, Dark, and Pointy, as Bristlebane might describe him., the War God is a classical expression of what happens when you spend a hundred thousand years particularly perturbed and perpetually pissed off. Believed to be, physically, the most powerful and talented God in the field of martial combat, even the Elements tread cautiously around him. Luckily - for them - for all his strength and fury, he's a predictable and often immature God prone to bouts of pettiness and Vader-style killing-you-own-guys.
Rallos Zek created the Demigods of Tactics, Strategy, Rage and Abandonment, and each has taken up his name as a mantle: Tallon Zek, Vallon Zek, Sullon Zek, and Roflon Zek. His mortal followers span the vast majority of his Ogre and Giant creations, plus countless soldiers and adventurers who would call upon the blessings of War itself in whatever their persuts. There are also legends of a race called the Ankexfen, ferociously cunning and deadly powerful, but the truth of their existence has been carefully hidden by those who undid them.

Bristlebane: I called him "Tall, Dark, and Pointy"? Seriously?
Quellious: If he had blood, his pressure would be really big problem.
Innoruuk: I hate wars.

Innoruuk, God of Hate, The Vile Touch, The Dark Prince
The God of Hate is a rueful, impish thing with a sour demeanor and sociopathic delight in other's misfortune. He's prone to a sardonic sense of humor, a classical deadpan snarker with just the right combination of smugness and venom. To history, it would appear that Innoruuk's followers suffer the greatest weight of failures among the Dark Gods, but this is all his intention. Innoruuk lets his mortal champions raise the flare and ruccass, only to fall further into maddened hatred when they stumble, often leaving visible taints upon the world in their wake. Kithicor Woods is such an example - a lost battle, but a won war.
Innoruuk takes his followers from other Gods, then twists them into new shapes. By making them just different enough, he invites paranoia and distrust. He invites them to be hated, that they may hate in return. Racism is among his most sacred weapons. He considers the Dark Elves his children, but has claimed strong followings among Trolls, Ogres, and Humans.

Erolissi Marr: He eats babies.
Tunare: He kicks puppies.
Rallos Zek: What can you possibly hate enough, that you could defeat me!?
Innoruuk: Myself!

Cazic Thule, God of Fear, The Faceless, The Uneasy Peace
Last on our Dark Gods spotlight, but far from least. Cazic Thule is something of an enigma to his contemporaries. Surprisingly quiet and docile, Thule and his followers like to lurk within their own claimed domains, seldom venturing out to meet the world. Their rituals are horrific, their ideals are ghastly, and their temples are crudely hewn, but they are legion. Cazic Thule is the glacier of the Dark Gods, often the last to get involved, but when angered, has been known to unleash the most unimaginable of powers. Most famous is the dreaded Green Mist, a seeping cloud that falls from the skies, selectively slaying entire races by melting their flesh into goo before they die. Perhaps more a mystery is Cazic's apparant relationship with Quellious, the Child Goddess of Tranquility. And the children these two Gods have spawned.
Like Cazic himself, his followers wish to be feared. They pride themselves on natural selection, taking strong views of racial purity that would be taboo in many other lands. The lost empire of the Shissar were his first born, and the first to suffer the Green Mist. Trolls pay him homage, but their origins are kept in silence. Most famously are the Iksar, Cazic's own combination of Ancient Romens, The Nazi Party, and Godzilla.

Quellious: Hey, don't make fun of us! Fear is a path to peace!
Innoruuk: I hate you.
Cazic Thule: I - don't - care.
Gannor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gannor on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

The Gods of Light:

Rodcet Nife, God of Life, The Prime Healer, The Alien
Good, Passive, Conceptual, Mainstream
Rodcet Nife is perhaps the newest God of the entire pantheon, and his origins are somewhat suspect. He has an appearance dead-on to the classical space alien. Thin as a rake, no or little mouth, no nose, and huge eyes. Rodcet is a soft spoken fellow still not fully comfortable with his place in the universe, but is wide eyed... heh... and eager to learn.
It is said that when a great plague swept through Qeynos and the Plains of Karana, Rodcet Nife came down from the sky in his temple to cure the sick and mend the wounded. For his tireless efforts, the Gods of Norrath took notice. They had been lacking a God of Life for a very long time. Rodcet described himself as the last of his race, whom some sources say he identified as the Xulous - a myth of legend wiped out by the God of Disease. Indeed, some suggest the Lord of Decay takes his name as their bane, BertoxXulous.
Rodcet left his ship in the hands of Men, hovering above the city of Qeynos, and ascended to join the Pantheon, where he might do some good for the cosmos.

Mithaniel Marr: The truth is out there!
Rodcet Nife: Come sail away! Come sail away with me!
Anashti Sul: He's a runt, a punk, and I don't like him!
Innoruuk: Yes, give in to your hatred! You don't know the power of the Dark Side!

Tunare, Goddess of Growth, Mother of All, Mother Nature, The Elf Goddess
Good, Discord-ish, Conceptual, Mainstream
Tunare abhors the idea of Discord itself, but adheres to a love of randomness and "organic flow" that borders on chaotic thinking.
Quite possibly the oldest of all Gods of Influence, it is said that when the Greater Elemental Gods had constructed the cosmos, they looked around and said, "uh... now what?" When they finished scratching their butts and came up with an answer, it changed existance forever: life! So they came together and created Tunare, and told her "make stuff". Well. She did. She did so much that it is said they made Bertox to counterbalance her, and every God to follow was further and further effort to make the universe a balanced place. Obviously... they are still working on that.
Tunare has always taken the appearance of an Elfish woman with a motherly complexion and golden hair. And to her own children, there is no touch more caring, no heart more loving. If you're not one of hers, though, Tunare can turn into a cruel harpy of an ice queen real bloody fast. Despite her grace and finess, she is deeply jaded with age and highly cynical.
Her obvious creations are Elf Kind in all its forms, but the list goes many cuts above that. Pixies, Satyrs, Fauns, Brownies, Treants, Unicorns, Faries, Nymphs... the list goes on and on. Plants as well, for Tunare's is the flora of nature itself.

Mithaniel Marr: I used to have such a crush on her. Then she started calling me "Little boy".
Solusek Ro: Don't you have a crush on your own sister?
Mithaniel Marr: I love my sister. Anything more than that is a vicious, dirty lie.
Innoruuk: I hate twincest.

Quellious, The Child Goddess of Tranquility, The Tranquil, The Wise Old Child
Good, Order, Conceptual, Mainstream
Quellious is a gentle contradiction. She is an ancient God, far older than Norrath itself. She is a powerful God, rivaling Tunare or Cazic Thule. She is a wise God, earning the respectful nod of Karana and Druzzil Ro. But she pretends not to be. The might Quellious dons the form of an innocent, modest little girl dressed in a white gown and spent her eternities playing on the beaches of her island and meditating. Once Mortals tread through her realm, her timid nature sent her into hiding. She abhors any conflict.
Her mild nature makes her a good friend to many unlikely Gods and mortals. Monks of Norrath admire her enlightened state of mind, and will often devote themselves to her. Master Wu was ascended by Quellious to become the Demigod of Serenity.
Perhaps most surprising among her relationships is Cazic Thule. While it is an uneasy peace, few can deny that Fear can prevent conflict. The flirtation of these ideas has lead to a curious union between The Child and The Faceless. They resent and love each other, and between them spawned two children: Terris Thule and Morrell Thule.

Cazic Thule: Quellious likes bad boys. She's quite the subby.
Solusek Ro: Doesn't that make you a Pedo, man?
Innoruuk: Hello, I'm Chris Hansen. Please have a seat over there.

Mithaniel Marr, The God of Truth, The God of Valor, The Lightbringer, The Truthbringer, The Paladin God, The Righteous Protector, The Anticipation of Humanity
Good, Order, Conceptual, Mainstream
Mithaniel Marr, and his twin sister Erolissi Marr, are the direct children of the Lord of Water, the Greater Elemental God,Tarrew Marr. It is said that when they were made, Tarrew sent them to Norrath in mortal bodies, to live among the mortals and find their own spheres of influence to champion. Mithaniel's days upon Norrath were spent hunted, chased by the demons and dark abominations of Cazic Thule. He was taken prisoner into the Accursed Temple of Cazic Thule and tormented both in the waking world, and in his dreams. Cazic sought to corrupt the young God into in will of torment, to give him the mantle of Madness that later would rest with the erudite known as Vazaelle.
As Mithaniel suffered, his divine essence leaked from his tortured body. The swamps were dark and dismal places, but his divine spark found innocent life within them, and molded the lowliest of creatures, birthing the noble Frogloks. The Frogloks felt, in their souls, the cries of their maker and laid siege to the temple to free him. Their siege was joined by mysterious beings called Barbarians, and together they freed Mithaniel. Astonished by their bravery, Mithaniel devoted himself to Valor and Truth and Righteousness in the honor of his saviors and children.
Mithaniel is unusual in his forgiveness, he will accept followers of any race, any creed, and any walk of life, so long as their heart longs for purity and they repent of their sins. Think Jesus with a big feckin' sword. He's an enthusiastic young God, and a bold one at that. He loves to interfere with mortals, usually pushing them to achieve greatness on their own.

Cazic Thule: Can't fault a Dark God for trying.
Morrell Thule: You left me out of the story!
Gannor: I'll cover that next.
Morrell Thule: Oh good!
Innoruuk: Hate... isn't strong enough a word... for this upstart mo'fo.

Erolissi Marr, The Goddess of Love, The Queen of Love, The Lady of Passion, Mother of the North, The Heart Huntress, Cupid's Much Sexier Replacement
Good, Passive, Conceptual, Mainstream
Erolissi Marr is the twin sister of Mithaniel Marr, and daughter of Tarrew, Lord of Water. When she was set among the mortals of Norrath, the Dark Gods quickly separated her from her brother, and Innoruuk sent his Dark Elves to seduce and tempt her. It is said that without harming a hair on her body, they crushed her spirit and left her somber and violated. It was then Erolissi was discovered by Tunare's Elves. She was taken to one of their cities and cradled back to a sound state of mind, when the God of Dreams, Morrell Thule, came before her. He told her of her Brother's peril, and gathered some of his divine essense as it bled out. Morrell Thule gave this essense to Erolissi, who fused it with her own, and created a new being: Modeled on the features of an Elf, but made big... rugged... born for one goal - to wage a war to free her brother. The Elves trekked with Tunare and her new creation into the frozen tundra of Northern Tunaria (Antonica) and there they founded Halas. Within only a few short years, the first Barbarians were marching off to find the Accursed Temple of Cazic Thule. When the Twins were reunited, and Mithaniel spoke of the valor of his saviors, Erolissi's thoughts turned to the gentle love shown to her by the Elves. She took up Love itself as her mantle, and has never looked back.
Erolissi Marr is an empathic, somethat flirtatious Goddess and a hopeless romantic at heart. She's generous and often shares Mithaniel's followers. The two are joined as only Twins can be. And while their are rumors that their love goes a bit deeper than brotherly, they are just as likely to act it up in jest as to mean anything by it, so the truth remains anyone's guess.

Quellious: Erolissi throws the bestest slumber parties!
Saryrn: Love is for losers.
Innoruuk: I love you. Just kidding. Seriously, go die in a fire.
Gannor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gannor on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

The Ro Family:

Solusek Ro, The Burning Price, The Son, The Sun, The God of Sun, The Day
Evil-ish, Discord, Conceptual, Mainstream
Solusek Ro is the first born and son of the Greater Elemental God of Fire. While many scratch their heads with confusion at two Gods who seem to be the same thing, the cunning mind will see that those "many" are not thinking hard enough. The Sun, while made of fire, is a unique entity with a deep metaphorical, metaphysical, and celestial presence upon the world.
Solusek Ro -is- The Sun. The star that burns at the center of Norrath's system is known as Sol, Solus, Soltaris, and Ro. While Solusek maintains a tower within the burning dimension of Doomfire itself, his own throne is tucked safely away from prying mortals deep within our sun. And what is The Sun if not power incarnate? That is what Solusek believes himself to be, and that is what his worhippers tend to persue - power. He's favored among powerful sorcerers and mages, who use persue vast destructive energies in his name and seek to harvest energy beyond our puny world.
While he's a Neutral at heart, Solusek Ro's ambitious self-interest often allies him with Evil men and Evil Gods. He and Rallos Zek are known allies. Solusek Ro has made an enemy of Tunare for his jealous ways. While not enemies, per-se, Solusek Ro and Mithaniel Marr share a friendly but stern rivalry. Both are the chosen sons of Elemental Gods, and see each other as true equals.

Tunare: He's a spoiled little rich kid, using Daddy for all his problems.
Bristlebane: His attitude can get heated, fast. Ooh, burned! I'm on fire!
Innoruuk: I really hate bad puns.

Druzzil Ro, The Goddess of Magic, The Lady of Arcstone
Neutral, Passive, Quasi-Fundamental, Do Not Want
Druzzil Ro, Daughter of Fennin and sister to Solusek, is the living manifestation of Magic itself. She matches the very definition of the word "Arcane", being esoteric and aloof, always shrouded from the eyes and attention of others. She often seems to care as little for Norrath as the Elements above her, having no use for worship nor praise. In truth, she cares very deeply for Norrath and for the universe as a whole, but in the image of the silent watcher. Politics and causes are empty and meaningless next to her endless study and exploration. Knowledge is the only power of weight, to her.
Druzzil is a kindly, mild mannered woman with a very plain appearance. She appears as a Human woman, often with a darker skin tone and clad in sagely robes. She's known to be an ally of Zebuxoruk, the Un-God, with whome she shares a love of knowledge and discovery. It is noted, however, that she shares none of his goals and has been seen to keep The Forsaken One at bay.
Despite her single minded devotion to learning, she is not strictly business. Indeed, the Goddess of Magic believes deeply that Creativity is part-and-partial to intelligence. She adores the arts of all varieties, and uses her planar realm as a canvas both for experimentation and creative expression.

Solusek Ro: How many of you guys out there have a sister with ADHD? Hands?
Mithaniel Marr: Eh... I guess Erolissi counts.
Gannor: I got one, IRL.
Innoruuk: I hate families.

Varig Ro, God of the Forge, The Celestial Smith, The Obsidian Anvil
Neutral, Passive, Quasi-Fundamental, Obscure
Varig Ro is the least-known of the family, and perhaps the least powerful. He is of the Third Generation, the son of Solusek Ro, and is said to live, hidden somewhere within Soltaris itself. He is a colossal giant made of living black ore, and it noted as the greatest craftsman of all time. Some say that the Gods of Influence turn to him to have their own weapons and armor forged. Such an example is Rallos Zek's flaming axe. There a legends of Varig rewarding the most talented of Norrath's craftsmen with rare and special gifts, artifacts capable of imbuing their works with the living flames of the Sun.
Varig spends a vast majority of his time crafting, using the heat of Soltaris and his own fists as hammer and anvil. Worship of recognition of him is seldom rewarded, and no churches or races have any claim to appease him. Solusek Ro feels no bonds or love for his own son, seeing him more as "another creation" than a true God.

Rallos Zek: He soooo did not make my axe!
Mithaniel Marr: He so did.
Rallos Zek: You got proof, runt?
Innoruuk: I hate tradeskills. Boooooooooring!

Ayonae Ro, The Demigoddess of Music, Matron of the Arts, The Great Muse
Neutral, Passive, Conceptual, Obscure
Druzzil Ro loves the arts, the sophistication of creative expression. And when Druzzil Ro beheld Norrath, she saw through the wars, the politics, the intrigue, and saw the wild and wonderous creative juices of a hundred species all resonating. Like a battery waiting to be tapped. Druzzil Ro tore a piece of her own Plane away from the rest and gathered the creative energies of Mortals, and with it fashioned Ayonae Ro.
Ayonae focuses much of her attention to Music, where in lays a near mystical power known too well to the Bards of Norrath. And in her Music, the explores what Druzzil Ro might not find of her own accord. Ayonae is a warm, passionate character with a thesbian-like flare for presentation. She musters her small Planar realm, practicing plays and shows for all eternity, awaiting the eyes of her maker. That she exists soley to please Druzzil does nothing to disturb her enthusiasm or talent.
While Ayonae sees little worship among Mortals, and gains little from the presence of real worship, the feeds on their creative desires and actively seeks to inspire them. She's known to leave priceless gifts for Bards and Performers and whispers to them in their dreams. She is thus known as The Great Muse, and while the gets no worship, her name is spoken with the highest of reverence and respect.

Quellious: This is the song that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends!
Tunare: Some body started singing, Without knowing what it was!
Erolissi Marr: And they'll continue singing it, Forever just because,
Innoruuk: Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here!
Bristlebane: Total Monty Python reference!
Innoruuk: ....... I hate you.
Gannor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gannor on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

The Zek Family:

Tallon Zek, Demigod of Strategy, Beholder of Battle, Father of the Orc
Evil, Order, Conceptual, Mainstream
Tallon Zek is the son of Rallos Zek and is often considered above his brother Vallon. Tallok Zek is a deep-thinking being a wisened demeanor, and prefers to fight with the use of a sturdy bow. He's not as grumpy as his father, but is known to lack a sense of humor.
Tallon and Vallon Zek usually receive a sort of fringe acceptance among Rallos Zek's followers, held aloft like saints, rather than having a religion of their own. Despite this, there are rumors that Tallon Zek is the individual creator of the Orcs of Norrath, and some have begun to hold him in higher esteem than his brother.

Vallon Zek: Orcs aren't such a big deal.
Veeshan: Orc? Tastes like chicken.
Innoruuk: I hate Orcs.

Vallon Zek, Demigod of Tactics, The Governor of War
The Governor of War is the other of Rallos' sons. Armed with a sabre, he's prone to being more energetic and eager. As the God of Tactics, he's something of a loose cannon, ready to take any risk for a perceived advantage.
Vallon Zek shares in the followers of his brother and his father, but has no further claims to fame. Despite his brother's advantage in faith, Vallon remains the more deadly of the two. Aside from his skill with his sword, Vallon Zek is known to practice a shadowy clone technique in combat.

Tallon Zek: He totally ripped that technique off of some Anime show.
The Rathe: Amateur.
Innoruuk: For the love of... Don't all talk at once! That hurts my ears!
The Rathe: Only some of us spoke.
Innoruuk: STOP THAT! Holy heckling harps from Halas, that's annoying!

Sullon Zek, Demigoddess of Rage, Mistress of Wrath, Sullon McKlarren
Neutral, Discord, Ascendant, Obscure
The Barbarian Warrioress known as Sullon McKlarren was among the first Berserkers of Norrath. In battle, she slipped into a destructive, blood-crazed state that left even the people she was protecting in fear for their lives. So savage was she, that Rallos himself yanked her out of Norrath and dropped her into the arena pit in the center of his fortress. She did battle with all the other beasts and champions of the pit, and when she emerged victorious, Rallos himself challenged her.
It is said that Rallos and Sullon danced and fought for days, Sullon enduring the amazing power of the War God's blows only by the limberness of her frame. When it seemed like nothing could break the woman's anger, Rallos was satisfied, and gave a great, bellowing laugh. The laugh shattered Sullon's rage, and she dropped to her knees in submission, ready to die for her defiance. Instead, she was ascended to become the Demigod of Rage itself.
Sullon Zek doesn't rely on Faith like her adopting Father or Brothers, but rather lives in the heat of battle itself. The instinct to destroy, the rage of the warrior on the field - this is what feeds and sustains her.

Erolissi Marr: When she's not trying to kill you, she's actually a really cool chick!
Innoruuk: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Ergo I > Sullon > Cazic.
Cazic Thule: *glare*
Innoruuk: It's just a joke...
Bristlebane: Innoruuk made a joke?
Mithaniel Marr: No WAY!
Rallos Zek: I am shocked and awed.
Innoruuk: I hate you guys.

Roflon Zek, The Forlorn, The Kobold God
Neutral, Passive, Ascendant, Obscure
Roflon Zek was a leader of the Kolbok tribe of Kobolds, a long time ago. The Kobold Race was created by Brell Serilis, originally. How and why the Kobolds of The Warrens turned from Brell to Rallos is a mystery. A mystery tied into how a mere Kobold was ascended to become a Demigod.
Perhaps the answer is in his name. The Forlorn. The woefully forgotten. The greatest story never told.

Karana: Who?
Brell Serilis: We don't talk about it.
Solusek Ro: Never would have guessed!
Innoruuk: I hate... uh... who are we talking about?
Gannor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum